WHO WE ARE:
Triple A Safety, Risk and Compliance are a family based business, headquartered in Central Queensland that have been providing the following health and safety support services to the resources industry, global miners and associated supporting companies continuously for over 10 years throughout Queensland, NSW and in the NT. In addition we are pre-qualified suppliers to Federal, State and Local Government in QLD, NT and TAS through the Local Buy program and non profit organisations.
Triple A Safety, Risk and Compliance is a Local Buy Pre-Qualified Supplier, Councils and State Government clients can procure our services without requesting multiple quotes or going through a formal tender process. There is also no financial minimum or maximum spend applicable within the arrangements.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT AND CHARITIES:
Triple A continues to be a long standing contributor to charities and the local Communities within which we work, donating in excess of $150,000. We regularly donate to several registered charities in Australia (Movember, Mates in Mining, Pink Ribbon etc) while in Queensland our current charity of choice is Aspirations for Kids in Sport (A4K). Each year we contribute to and sponsor many grass roots community bodies and children in sporting clubs throughout the Bowen Basin, Central Queensland, and in Rockhampton and Gladstone.
TYPICAL CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Local Government (Livingstone / Central Highlands Shire Councils etc.)
- Qld State and Private Schools
- Commercial Body Corporate’s
- Gladstone Engineering Alliance
- Moltec Electrical
- Childs Tyre Service
- JA Engineering
- All Hours Vac Trucks
- 2DB Engineering
- All Seasons Mowing and Gardening Contractors
- Coldwell Drilling
- Condamine Alliance
- Gladstone Area Promotions and Development Ltd
- Kianga Quarries
- Nursery and Gardening Industry Queensland
- RGD Group Constructions
- SMW Group Engineering
- Transit Couriers and Warehousing
- Youngs Buses
- Zebra Group (Waste Management)
- Gulkula Mining NT
- Global Miners (Anglo American, Peabody Energy, Rio Tinto etc)
- Tier One Contractors (Macmahon, John Holland etc)
Our team of experienced consultants are focused on providing quality products and service to our clients. All of our team members are fully qualified and hold current Training and Assessment (TAE), Drug and Alcohol Screening, Working at Heights, Confined Spaces competencies. Our HSE Specialists are all degree qualified and hold current Risk Management competencies.
- Development of Health and Safety Systems in Alignment with New Work Health and Safety Legislation
- Facilitation of Risk Assessments for Procedures, Plant and/or Equipment
- Corporate and Operational Level System Auditing by Accredited Lead Auditors
- Workplace safety compliance auditing
- Providing Training and Support of Health and Safety Legislation
- Conduct Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordination
- Health Promotion and Assessments
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID006 Provide Advance First Aid
- HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation
- UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue From a Live LV Panel
- Management of First Aid Kits
- Incident, Crisis and Business Continuity Management
- Emergency Desk Top Scenarios
- Emergency Exercise Facilitation
- Fire Safety and Evacuation Drills
- Fire Safety Inspections
- Development and auditing of Fire and Emergency Plans
Other information that you may wish to view:
- Chain of Responsibility Introduction
- Chain of Responsibility Fundamentals
- Chain of Responsibility for Consignees
- Chain of Responsibility for Consignors
- Chain of Responsibility for Drivers
- Chain of Responsibility for Loaders and Unloaders
- Chain of Responsibility for Packers
- Chain of Responsibility for Employers
- Chain of Responsibility for Executive Officers
- Chain of Responsibility for Loading Managers
- Chain of Responsibility for Operators
- Chain of Responsibility for Prime Contractors
- Chain of Responsibility for Schedulers
- Heavy Vehicle Drivers Introduction
- Heavy Vehicle Drivers Introduction for Fitness for Duty
- Heavy Vehicle Drivers Introduction for Pre Trip and Maintenance
- Heavy Vehicle Drivers Introduction for On Road Operations
- Electrical Safety for Non-Electrical Staff
- Modern Slavery
- Acceptable Work Behaviours
- Workplace Bullying
- Sexual Harassment
- Workplace Discrimination
Pivot Executive is our joint venture boutique consulting firm that supports organisations to excel.
We have a proven track record assisting clients to establish, grow and sustain their businesses, spanning over 20 years. Our clients range across multiple sectors & disciplines including Construction, Engineering, Mining, Government, Transport, Logistics, Aviation, and Finance.
OUR STRENGTHS INCLUDE:
- Leadership development
- Culture survey & debriefs
- Strategic plan development
- Staff engagement strategies
- Business & personal resilience
- Management Coaching/Support
- Organisational psychometric analysis
- Change management in times of uncertainty
Our approach is highly experiential and focuses on applying logic, facts and comparative analyst to help you find the best solution for you. As a result, our clients are empowered to leverage their existing resources and capabilities for maximum return.
Pivot Executive has significant proven experience in Executive Leadership and Operational Excellence. Our cliental are as diverse as our capability. Our diverse capability stems from many years of hands on practical experience assisting organisations of all sizes from SME’s to Global Corporations. We also have an extensive network of trusted specialist facilitators who we engage as required.
For more information visit – https://pivotexecutive.com.au/ or contact us on 07 4819 2111.
A fully integrated database for managing your business.
- Central repository for Safety, Training, Document, Stores, Hazardous Substance and Asset & Equipment records and Maintenance.
- Stock level monitoring for Stores items including minimum and reorder levels.
- Mobile Plant details including vehicle equipment tracking and site authorisations.
- Tracks actions arising from Safety Incidents, Maintenance, Assets and Stores.
- Capture and monitor activities arising from Meetings, Audits, Risk Assessments, JHAs, Safety Inspections etc.
- Generates clear and concise reports, including for Completed, Outstanding and Overdue Actions.
- Fast access to company documents. Ability to link “related documents” to any document.
- Risk Register to track Site processes and associated hazards with linking of Risk Assessment and Risk Control documentation.
- Random selection of employees for drug and alcohol testing.
For more information visit – www.safetydatabases.com.au or contact us on 07 4819 2111.